2023-2024 Scholarship Program
Applications are being accepted for the graduating class of 2024.
Dear Student,Thank you for your interest in the Trigg County Hospital Scholarship Program. Please read the program outline carefully.
Scholarship DescriptionThe scholarship is available to any full-time student(s) who are attending Trigg County High School and who have chosen healthcare as a career path. Scholarship amounts may vary depending on the number of eligible applicants. Historically, individual scholarship amounts have ranged from $100 to $1,000 for a single academic year (Spring & Fall semesters combined).
Applications and DeadlineCompleted applications must be submitted to Human Resources by April 1, 2024. Applications may be picked up in the Human Resources Department at the hospital, or you may request an application be mailed or emailed to you by contacting Human Resources at (270) 522-3215 ext 3516.
- Applicant must forward completed application to Human Resources at the hospital.
- Applicant will be a 2024 Trigg County High School graduate.
- Applicant must be interested in pursuing a healthcare program.
- Applicant must be a full-time student in the fall.
- Preference will be given to students already enrolled in a healthcare program.
Application ChecklistPlease attach the following to the completed scholarship application:
- A most recent high school transcript is required.
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty, staff, or administrators indicating both the length and type of relationship the author of the letter has had with the applicant and the qualities of the applicant.
- An essay, no longer than two typed, double-spaced pages, in which the student explains how he / she can affect the quality of healthcare and what working in healthcare means to him / her.
Selection ProcessThe Hospital's Personnel Committee will be responsible for approving the candidate(s) and determine the amount awarded for the recipient(s). The Human Resources Department of Trigg County Hospital will notify recipient(s) once the selection process has been completed, normally in May.
For additional information contact:
Amy Edmonson, Human Resources Director, at (270) 522-3215 ext 3516.