Trigg County Hospital Employment Center
Review Our Openings and Apply Online:
- Business Office
- PRN POSITION - Medical Technologist (MT) or Medical Lab Technician (MLT)POSITION: Medical Lab Technician (MLT) or Medical Technologist (MT) JOB SUMMARY: Performs testing throughout the lab under the direction of the Lab Director. Performs test procedures and interprets ... more
- Phlebotomist - PRNJOB SUMMARY: Obtains specimens for analysis from inpatients and outpatients following standard procedures for collection and documentation. Specimens include venipuncture, capillary sticks, heel stick... more
- PRN POSITION - Medical Technologist (MT) or Medical Lab Technician (MLT)
- Registered Nurse (RN) Med/Surg Part-Time Night ShiftResponsible for assessment, nursing diagnosis (problem identification) and planning the nursing care for those patients assigned to his/her care. Responsible for implementing and evaluating the plan of ... more
- Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse - Med/SurgResponsible for assessment, nursing diagnosis (problem identification) and planning the nursing care for those patients assigned to his/her care. Responsible for implementing and evaluating the plan of ... more
- Registered Nurse (Med-Surg) Night ShiftResponsible for assessment, nursing diagnosis (problem identification) and planning the nursing care for those patients assigned to his/her care. Responsible for implementing and evaluating the plan of ... more
- House Supervisor - Two PositionsJOB SUMMARY: Middle management position for supervisory coverage of all nursing departments, other patient care areas, and hospital in general. Responsibilities include cross-training and floating to ... more
- Registered Nurse (RN) Med/Surg Part-Time Night Shift
- Primary Care
- Certified/Registered Medical Assistant-PRN-Primary Care ClinicJOB SUMMARY: Assisting provider, as directed, in the process of providing professional services for patients when needed, including but not limited to, preparing patients for examination, assisting the... more
- Certified/Registered Medical Assistant-PRN-Primary Care Clinic
- Surgical Services/Same Day Surgery
- Registered Nurse -PRN Shift PositionJOB SUMMARY: Responsible for the delivery of safe, effective, quality patient-family centered care in the OR and other areas of perioperative services for all patient populations. Facilitates the operat... more
- Registered Nurse-Part-Time DaysJOB SUMMARY: Registered Nurse Responsible for the delivery of safe, effective, quality patient-family centered care in the OR and other areas of perioperative services for all patient populations. F... more
- Registered Nurse -PRN Shift Position
- x - General Application
Trigg County Hospital Is An Equal Opportunity EmployerIn order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Trigg County Hospital will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Trigg County Hospital does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other classification in accordance with federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
Official ApplicationPlease review our current job postings below. If you are interested in applying for a position, please fill out our official online job application located at the bottom of each job posting. If you do not see a position for which you are interested, but would like to have an application on file for future openings, you may click on General Application.
Legal InformationTrigg County Hospital will maintain your application for as long as legally required. Upon submitting your application we will take every effort to review it for proper consideration. If your qualifications meet the current needs of Trigg County Hospital, our Human Resources Department will contact you.
Drug TestingTrigg County Hospital is committed to providing a safe, efficient, and productive work environment for all employees. To help ensure a safe and healthful working environment, each applicant to whom an offer of employment has been made will be required as a condition of employment to undergo a substance test. Applicants will be asked to read the policy and sign a Pre-Employment Offer and Employee Consent to Drug Screening.
OpeningsIf an open position is not currently available, we will maintain your application for six months and consider it for future openings. If you meet the qualifications of the position and are selected for an interview, Human Resources or the Hiring Manager will phone or e-mail you. Thank you for your interest in Trigg County Hospital.
Benefit InformationTo receive more information regarding our benefits please click here.
Community InformationTo receive more information regarding our community please click here.
Trigg County Hospital is a 25-bed critical access facility located near beautiful Lake Barkley and scenic Land Between the Lakes. The hospital opened its doors to the citizens and visitors of Trigg County and the surrounding area on April 22nd, 1952. That day, Former Kentucky Governor, Lawrence Wetherby, made a statement which still very much describes Trigg County Hospital to this day: "There are larger hospitals in the world, but none more efficient or beautiful."