Trigg County Hospital Employment Center
Review Our Openings and Apply Online:
- Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse - Med/SurgResponsible for assessment, nursing diagnosis (problem identification) and planning the nursing care for those patients assigned to his/her care. Responsible for implementing and evaluating the plan of ... more
- ParamedicJOB SUMMARY: Provide quality patient care in the Emergency Department as a Paramedic. Functions within the scope of practice of a Paramedic as defined within state regulations. Provides patient care an... more
- Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse - Med/Surg
- Radiologic Technologist - PRNUnder the medical direction of the radiologist(s) and the supervision of the Radiology Supervisor, this position requires the technologist to prepare equipment, set appropriate techniques, position pati... more
- Registered Ultrasound Technologist Part TimeUnder the medical direction of the radiologist(s) and the supervision of the Radiology Supervisor, this position requires the technologist to prepare equipment before patient exam, scan and send any pap... more
- Radiologic Technologist - PRN
- Surgical Services/Same Day Surgery
- x - General Application
Trigg County Hospital Is An Equal Opportunity EmployerIn order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Trigg County Hospital will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Trigg County Hospital does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other classification in accordance with federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
Official ApplicationPlease review our current job postings below. If you are interested in applying for a position, please fill out our official online job application located at the bottom of each job posting. If you do not see a position for which you are interested, but would like to have an application on file for future openings, you may click on General Application.
Legal InformationTrigg County Hospital will maintain your application for as long as legally required. Upon submitting your application we will take every effort to review it for proper consideration. If your qualifications meet the current needs of Trigg County Hospital, our Human Resources Department will contact you.
Drug TestingTrigg County Hospital is committed to providing a safe, efficient, and productive work environment for all employees. To help ensure a safe and healthful working environment, each applicant to whom an offer of employment has been made will be required as a condition of employment to undergo a substance test. Applicants will be asked to read the policy and sign a Pre-Employment Offer and Employee Consent to Drug Screening.
OpeningsIf an open position is not currently available, we will maintain your application for six months and consider it for future openings. If you meet the qualifications of the position and are selected for an interview, Human Resources or the Hiring Manager will phone or e-mail you. Thank you for your interest in Trigg County Hospital.
Benefit InformationTo receive more information regarding our benefits please click here.
Community InformationTo receive more information regarding our community please click here.
Trigg County Hospital is a 25-bed critical access facility located near beautiful Lake Barkley and scenic Land Between the Lakes. The hospital opened its doors to the citizens and visitors of Trigg County and the surrounding area on April 22nd, 1952. That day, Former Kentucky Governor, Lawrence Wetherby, made a statement which still very much describes Trigg County Hospital to this day: "There are larger hospitals in the world, but none more efficient or beautiful."